Monday, May 08, 2006

back to work



today, reality set in. today was the first day i have really experienced being a mother of two all by myself. up until now alan has been home with me, but today he had to fly to south carolina for training for his new job. while i was at home knee deep in baby poop with a screaming three year old running around hitting me....it really wasn't that bad. well, maybe it was. i think i tried to do too much the first day. i just need to relax and just go with the flow, but even saying that makes me cringe....i am too structured, it's really kind of annoying. i actually feel more sorry for the kids having to put up with me and my insanity. anyway, please keep us all in your prayers this week, we'd really appreciate it:) alan, we really do miss you, especially kylee.....she's excited to see what kind of treat you are going to bring her. (it's really just a bribe so she'll be an extra good girl while daddy is gone!)

No comments: