Wednesday, May 24, 2006

big momma




yes, that says "big momma" and that is my new favorite t-shirt. not long before alaina was born i acquired the name "big momma" from kylee. it made me laugh at first because i was a big momma at the time, it's kinda lost it's humor now (well maybe not....it still makes me laugh), but it just stuck.
since the sun is out, the warm weather has come to stay and things are a little more sane at our house my creative juices have started to flow again (not to mention, a little inspiration from a friend....hannah, thanks for being so creative yourself, you really have helped inspire me to get my butt up and moving..... doing some of the things that i love!) that is why i decided to make this t-shirt (well, that's part of the reason, the rest is a secret.) i wanted a shirt that would become my favorite t-shirt (that would one day have holes in it because i wore it so much) and i wanted the girls to be involved in making it. we (kylee and i, alaina didn't like it so much) had a fun time making it. i love knowing that i will always have my girls with me, not only in my heart (or on my hip), but on the coolest t-shirt in the world!


3 comments:

Sarah Aaron said...

ohhh...that is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

There's just nothing like it....having those cute little hand and foot prints around to remind you of those precious little ones. I graduated from my physical therapy today and I am doing pretty well so am looking forward to watching Kylee and Alaina on the days scheduled. Glad you are loosening up and enjoying bringing your girls into your talented realm of creative ventures. Thanks also to Hannah for letting you see how much fun you can have with your kids doing things like making a cute Big Mamma t-shirt. I know you will wear that with pride!!!!
Love you,
Grama

hannah said...

i love it!!! big momma it is lady!