Tuesday, July 04, 2006

my "gummy bear"







it seems as though she has changed so much in just a few weeks. three and a half months old....wow! i am so in love. just as kylee will always be my "kylee bug" (she's made it a point to remind me lately that she's "my bug") alaina will be my "gummy bear." they are both so darn cute.

as i sit here right now kylee keeps running back and forth to the door in excitement every time she hears the "fire-pops." this year we decided to stay at home for the forth of july considering that alaina is so sensitive to noise....we figured fireworks would be a bad idea. but we didn't want kylee to completely miss out so here in a little bit we are going to light off a few of our own...oh, that's illegal isn't it....oops! she is so excited, been waiting all darn day. it's probably been one long day....among many others i'm sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alaina Jean,
You are my sweet pea! The pictures of you are adorable and your smile just melts my heart. I know those "poppers" are loud and noisy. I don't like them either. I can't imagine that Kylee would like them either but we'll see! The sparklers were always fun but that's all.
I love you,
GG

Anonymous said...

My dear Alaina Jean,
I love your three month pictures. I have ordered several copies so we can have some here at home and Papa can have some in his office. He likes to show off his two little girls and tell stories about them to anyone who will listen. I can hardly wait to see you on Sunday. I have a whole bunch of kisses save up for you and your big sister.
Love,
Ohie