Monday, September 25, 2006

whoa......

i love this picture...my little cowgirl and doughnut fanatic (she had three doughnuts in a matter of minutes at the Louisburg Cider Mill.....mmmmm good lunch!)



i can't believe that this little girl is already six months old. fifteen pounds of pure sweetness. and it has only taken us these six months to figure out what is possibly causing her spitting up. she may have a milk allergy. poor thing! yeah for me, that means i have to stop drinking and eating dairy and start drinking soy! can i just say yuck, yuck, yuck! alaina, i love you so dearly, but i don't know how long i will be able to drink that nasty stuff. at least it's not going to waste....kylee loves the vanilla soy that i bought. alaina is on the verge of crawling before sitting and she is getting her first tooth......i just love when they get those first two teeth on the bottom, except for when you are a nursing mommy, and they decide to take a bite! she is growing so fast.

sweet alaina, you make me so happy! i never could have imagined loving another little person so much. you have added a new dimension of love to my life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! The last time I was with Alaina I was thinking she looked like she was wanting to get up on her knees but couldn't quite figure it out. Won't be long! I love to see those little teeth pop up too. I know you will get some priceless pictures when that happens. Kylee knows what's good for lunch! Apple cider and doughnuts............... Yes, you can't beat that! I love her little cowgirl outfit, and her love for horses has continued thru every phase of her life. It is for real so look out!
Love you all,
Grama and GG

donna said...

it always boosts my self esteem when 4 year olds are dressed more fashionably than i am

shannon said...

i didn't know she was four......

donna said...

...close enough.

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
The chocolate Soy is good! The vanilla I can tolerate but it is nothing like the real thing! I'm glad you might have figured out what was wrong with the little one. The pictures are beautiful!!
Love Ya, Kitsy

(I just figured out that I have to type the word verification in order to post the comment. My others most of gotten lost.)

Anonymous said...

Kylee:
I love your boots. You look just like all the cowgirls here in New Mexico. Papa loves donuts too only he can't eat as many as you do. When we see you the next time, you and Papa will have buy donuts for all of us. I think I want chocolate on mine. Love Ohie