Thursday, November 02, 2006

the pukes


poor baby. i hate it when the kids get sick. it is so hard to see them so uncomfortable, looking up at you with their big eyes dry heaving over a trash can. i had to sleep with her last night so i could hold the trash can every hour. you can't see it in the pictures, but she is wearing half of it on her pj's...she wouldn't let me change them. she hasn't been able to keep anything down...a few sips of 7up here and there, but that is about it. i hope this is just a 24-48 hour stomach bug. please keep little miss in your prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! I'm so sorry to hear you are not feeling well kylee. I don't like to be sick either. I sure hope you are feeling better today and you can begin to eat your favorite yogurt. I love you! I loved the pictures of you in your butterfly costume. What a beautiful butterfly you are! Please, get well soon.
Love you,
GG