Friday, December 01, 2006

snot bubbles

my kids are sick and what do i do....yep, i get out the camera and take pictures of snot-bubbles! i just can't resist...especially now that my camera is finally back. but check out this action..... the bubble that gets

bigger..............

and bigger...........
what can i say, this was simply amazing. i have never seen anything like it. it didn't pop until she sneezed. it is looking like she has what kylee had (bronchitis), but with head congestion as well. i really do hate it when the kids get sick. i feel helpless, especially with alaina because she can't tell me what is bothering her....i just have to guess. hopefully this will all end soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen anything like that before in my life! Poor baby! My heart goes out to her. Hope they get better quickly.
Love you,
Grama and GG

donna said...

how is it possible to still be so freaking cute when you have a monsterous snot bubble hanging from your nose?

donna said...

hey, wake up, it's time for a new post!

donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.