Saturday, February 10, 2007

whew...

i am so glad you can't see all the zits on my chin in this picture (they are everywhere...not kiddin'). i've been a little stressed preparing for the my first formal wedding shoot. but now it is all over....whew!

i can't say it enough today.....God is so good! i just finished downloading all the pictures from today....1100 shots i might add, and they turned out great. my prayer this morning before it all began was that he would breathe life into these pictures, that he would give me the ability to capture the heart of the moment. i believe he did just that. thanks be to God, and to all you my loved ones who prayed for me and this day and encouraged me in so many ways. so, i would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. i am forever grateful, words cannot express. and thank you so much dad, for watching the girls. i really appreciate it (and for the gallon of milk too!)

and to my husband, a huge thanks for sacrificing your day (and watching the KU game) to be with me. i know you don't feel like you did much, but let me tell you, just your presence meant more to me than carrying around my tripod. thank you, i love you!

ps. donna, i just wanted to tell you that you looked very pretty... i liked this picture of the two of us. i'm also glad you were there to cheer me on!

5 comments:

donna said...

thanks shannie; i too love this shot. and while the photo bodes well for your zitty chin, it does not seem to hide the mammoth zit that i have on my forehead. oh well. i guess maybe we'll grow up some day. :)

and let me just say again that shannon rimbo of pipsqueak photography is one of the most amazing photographers out there. no other person would have been able to capture this day like you did, shannie. thank you, God, for giving my sister-in-law such an amazing talent...and for breathing your life into her on a consistent basis!

shannon said...

donna, you are awesome....i love you!

Anonymous said...

Donna said it so well. She echos our sentiments. God blessed you with the talent and then blessed you even more by covering you on Sat. He is so good!!! We can hardly wait to see more of the pictures when we get there. Hopefully we will see you this weekend. Dad will know in a few days. Love you guys, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

The Rimbo women have a very special way of communicating God's grace and encouragment with loving words. Thank you for saying what you said to Shannon, both of you. I cannot say it any better and I agree with you all 100%. You all three are beautiful women of God in my eyes! May God continue to use you for His glory.
Love you all,
Grama and Pat

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the wedding shoot!! I'm sure the pictures are fantastic. You do have a special gift.
Kitsy