Wednesday, March 07, 2007

side by side

this just made my day yesterday. after picking kylee up from school we made our weekly trip to sam's club to get milk. i really think alaina enjoyed having kylee sit right next to her. shortly after entering the store alaina was leaning in to kylee, laying her head on her shoulder. it was the sweetest thing. when i told kylee alaina was giving her "luv's", kylee embraced it. she put her arm around her and gave her a big hug and kiss. it was awesome! i am so glad that you are both able to show your love for one another this way. i just love moments like these. the check out gal was getting the biggest kick out of the two of them sharing popcorn. it was pretty cute.

and as promised......the shoes. fashion statement of the week. i absolutely love them. i think they are hilarious!

3 comments:

donna said...

if you didn't already know it, fashion is kind of my thing. i'm really good at it. oh...

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I always wanted my big sister to love up on me, but she wouldn't. I think you took advantage of the situation and turned it into a wonderful thing.Kylee, you are the nicest big sister! Alaina looks up to you and she loves you more than you can know. And..............I love those shoes! Donna, you do know fashion!

Anonymous said...

Kylee told me she painted her nails "down there" as she pointed to her toes. lol Now I see that she was getting ready for her high fashion high heeled shoes. They look beautiful just as she does.

The girls look so sweet in the shopping cart at Sams. You are truely blessed.