Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"groucho mark"

all i need is a cigar! i had my second IPL treatment done on my lip yesterday. yes, i have another wonderful mustache...this time with blisters (they magically appeared this morning.) i love the way kylee is looking at me. she thought the glasses were pretty funny, and the picture even funnier.
another ice cream cone for lainey. it is definitely her dessert of choice. it only took papa all of two seconds to get into town and get this girl an ice cream cone. still hilarious to watch.
breakfast in bed on fathers day. alan would kill me if i posted the picture of the three of them.

list of what lainey is starting to say.......(so i'll remember a year from now what she was saying at 15mo)....
1) ball
2) baby
3) bubbles
4) papa and papooh
5) nana (for nana and banana
6) cheese
7) "goggy" i.e. doggy
8) pay pay (for payton)
9) mama and dadda
10) mow (milk)
11) ohie
12) bye bye
......there may be more, but i can't think right now because she is yelling at me.

2 comments:

Angie Clayton said...

So sorry I missed out on the time with you guys today! Looking forward to next week ... start teaching Lainey how to say NINI!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. You and Kylee are pretty cure with your Groucho glasses. I think they are very becoming on both of you. I don't know who loved the ice cream more, Alaina or Papa. He is always looking for a reason to stop at MacDonalds for an ice cream cone. He should be thanking Alaina and Kylee for giving Him the opportunity rather than the reverse. Love you all, Ohie