Wednesday, June 06, 2007

"Ka Chow"

talk about starting the summer with a "bang!" i cannot believe i have actually done this. i have been wondering, for weeks now what i would look with my "natural" color. i have been a blonde for 28 years (my blonde started getting a little darker when i was 14, so i started high lighting it). so after talking to a few people and doing a little research i just decided "what the heck." it sure will save me a lot of money. and i think i really like it. we'll see tomorrow if i still feel the same way. i'll probably walk by the mirror, forgetting what i've done, and jump a few feet in fear of what i see.

let me tell you, little miss kylee was more than supportive with this whole ordeal. after going to the store today and buying the box of color, i am not kidding, she asked me twenty times when i was going to do it. i kept telling her that i was going to do it after she went to bed. so when i came out of my room tonight (after coloring it), i see two eyes peering through her doorway. she just stops and stares, sticks her head out of her door and stares a little more and says, "mommy did you do your hair, i reeeaally like it!" i said, "i'm so glad, now go back to bed."

now my husband on the other hand says that he is pleading the fifth. it's going to take a little getting used to. trust me, i completely understand. i just think it was time for a change. anyway, please feel free to tell me what you think.....don't be too brutal!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Alan will get used to it. I think your beautiful no matter what color your hair is.
I love you,
Grama

Kitsy said...

Love it!! i think it is beautiful!!

Angie Clayton said...

I love it too! Looking forward to seeing it in person! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, you are beautiful no matter what color your hair is. You must have been thinking "What can Brown do for you"

Anonymous said...

I have known you allyour life and you have never, never been a brunett. You have the coloring but always been a blonde since birth. You are beautiful any way.

Gramma