Thursday, June 28, 2007

very scary

face art by "kylee" anyone? couldn't say that i would trust her. hmmmm....can i just say very, very scary....or maybe just freaking hilarious. as soon as i walked into her room and saw this i immediately thought...."blog!" i couldn't control myself, meaning i could not keep a straight face when she said, "look what i did mom!" i busted out laughing. i don't think i knew exactly how to handle the situation when all i could do is laugh while remembering a doll that i once did this exact same thing to. what was even funnier was when alaina woke up and kylee wanted to show it to her, shoving the ugly thing into her face. alaina started crying.....i just laughed again! what do ya do?

(they also have tattoos on their hands and stomach....i keep asking myself where she would have seen something like that before....hmmm.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I can hardly wait to see them tomorrow. Scary enough to be in a si fi movie!
Love you all,
GG

Angie Clayton said...

Wow. It takes a lot to leave me speechless, but you've done it Kylee! :) I can't decide whether to laugh out loud or shudder!

Kitsy said...

Shannon,
I remember doing the same with my dolls. Be careful cutting the hair is next...I loved doing that also but my dolls hair did not grow back so I started cutting my own. The fun things little girls do.

shannon said...

yeah, i am just waiting for kylee's first "official" hair cut. that actually scares me!