Monday, April 14, 2008

"alaina bit me"


"alaina bit me and it really hurt!"  i am actually quoting from "charlie that hurt" on youtube...heck maybe that is where she learned it!  the girls absolutely love that clip.  they think it is hilarious.  i love it because i love british accents.  tonight the girls were fighting over something and kylee was pushing her way past alaina and alaina got mad and latched on!  and i mean LATCHED on!  i don't think kylee thought that was so funny.  what is happening to my sweet, innocent little alaina jean?  it was just a few days ago she slapped me in the face after she had gotten in trouble.  she is really testing the waters right now.  a lot earlier than kylee did, but kylee didn't have a big sister to watch and learn from:)  all in all everyone is okay...after time out, apologies and hugs!  i think we just may be entering rougher waters with the little one....fun!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was reading the blog about "the bite" and do agree that I'll bet little Alaina did think of it because of the youtube clip. Everybody laughs when they see that and so what's wrong with it. That has to be it because sweet little Lulu couldn't do that on her own...not my granddaughter!
Love ya, Papa