Wednesday, November 10, 2010

:5 mo:


can it be so that my baby is five months old already? my fuzzy head, smiley girl is getting so big....it is making me sad :-( today i am so thankful for the little snuggle/nap time we had this afternoon. she hasn't fallen asleep on my chest since she was a few weeks old (she would rather be in her crib)...i savored every second...even though i had my eyes closed too!

her daily routine hasn't changed much. she still doesn't take very long naps...maybe an hour or so. she has started eating veggies and LOVEs them! however, the diet changes have constipated the poor thing...the one time she does try to poop is in the bathtub....oooh gross! she will finally roll over from her tummy to her back (she still doesn't like to spend much time on her tummy). she is really grabbing things and bringing them to her mouth. when she wants to be she is super smiley and very vocal. her sweet sounds are like music to my ears. i am trying to think of other things that she is doing...i know there are more. one thing i do know is that she is AWESOME! we love her so much.

No comments: