Thursday, October 13, 2011

we did it!


ten years ago.....TEN years ago i married my best friend and long time love! some may say that it is a miracle that we have made it this long....heck, some would ask, how the heck did you even get started? i laugh as i write that because it would be honest to ask that. we started dating sixteen years ago...and dating was not our strong suit, but marriage has been pretty darn good (if i do say so myself). of course we have our ups and downs, but we love each other and are committed 100%. i cannot imagine my life without this man who stands by my side everyday. he is my other half...to quote jerry maguire "you complete me."

i LOVE that we have such an extended history together. it is so fun to reminisce and to see where we have come. several jobs, a couple moves and three kids later here we are!

alan, i know you don't read this, but i will say it anyway....i love you...i am so blessed to share my life with you....to be your wife...the mother of your children...to be your friend. thank you for standing by my side...for loving me through thick and thin, for being a loving father....for being YOU! happy anniversary sweet heart....we did it! (happy dance!!) xoxoxo

1 comment:

Mikala said...

You guys are too stinkin cute!! Congratulations on your Big 10!! So glad our life paths have crossed! :) Looking forward to many more years of fun ... which will likely consist of devising plans to keep our son away from your daughters!