Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"nooooooo"



it has finally happened! honestly i cannot believe that it has taken this long. miss mya now says "no." at this very moment it is the cutest "no" ever (just picture my foot is in my mouth as i write this). i know that it will not be very cute in a few days. but right now i can't help but giggle quietly with my hand over my mouth so she can't see.

sitting at dinner tonight, kylee was asking her questions when out of the blue she said, "noooooo" (the "o" emphasized) in the sweetest voice. it caught me off guard, i couldn't help but laugh. you know what happened after that???? we kept asking her questions that she would say "no" to. yes, i know that was really dumb, but we couldn't resist. maybe i will repost in a few days and let everyone know if it is still cute ;-)

No comments: