Friday, May 12, 2006

happy mother's day

yesterday i was having fun capturing just a few of the funny faces miss alaina jean makes. what else can i say, but "how cute is she!" those big eyes just pop out at you, and that grin makes my heart melt. i am so in love. i don't have the words to describe how i feel about my two girls. God is so good and i am so lucky!!!! i am also so lucky to be a daughter just the same. thank you to all my mom's (peggy, toni and julie), there are truely not enough words to tell you how grateful i am to be loved by you. i wouldn't be who i am today without mom's like you. you are wonderful and i love you dearly....happy mothers day.

6 comments:

donna said...

OH MY GOSH!!! i totally freaked out when the page stopped loading. that collage is so perfect. you need to print that and frame it. it's awesome. i love that little person. she's perfect. :)

Anonymous said...

The collage of Miss Alaina is too cute! I agree with Donna. We need to frame that one.

Anonymous said...

I second that motion to print out the collage. When I first looked at it I saw a glimps of Kylee in the upper right and left pictures. Other than that Miss
Alaina Jean is her precious own self who keeps getting cuter by the minute.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Very cute. Please keep it coming. Happy Mother's Day! You're a great mommy

hannah said...

happy mamas day mama!!!

that girl is too much...

Anonymous said...

Oh my Shannon! You are an amazing photographer, I am enjoying the pics of your beautiful girls & love to read your journaling too. This collage is especially awesome-you captured the spirit of Alaina!