Wednesday, May 17, 2006

is it finally may???



finally, nice enough weather to bring the sprinkler out to play with. kylee and payton had a blast playing together, first running in circles around the sprinkler (afraid to get wet), then right through it. it is so fun watching the two of them play, they really are the best of friends...even though payton may not always agree. i can tell that this summer is going to be a messy summer, drawing with chalk....eating the chalk (yeah, blue chalk....she said it tasted "good"), dirt everywhere. those of you who know me know that i don't like getting dirty, but watching her do it makes it look like fun....so, i'm going to jump right in and join in the mess of summer! when i think of everything she is getting into right now, it makes me laugh. we're going to have a blast. i hope everyone has a great summer, full of love and laughter.

3 comments:

Angie Clayton said...

Lexi was tasting the pink chalk today while I was over there - her "favwit color"! Yeah for summer!

Anonymous said...

They do look like they were having fun. Wish I could have been there. I think I might have joined in. Kylee, Ohie would have looked pretty funny dripping wet, running through the sprinklers.

Love you all
Ohie

hannah said...

summer is my favorite. sprinklers are definitely a must!