Thursday, June 15, 2006

happy fathers day!


there is nothing better than a fathers love for his daughters. the strength of his arms, the gentle touch of his hand....and the sweetest kisses! thank you alan for being the best father to our girls. watching you with them brings warmth to my heart and a smile to my face.....they adore you. you mean more to them than you will ever know. i love you.

thank you dad for loving me all my life, for sharing with me your heart. i carry you with me always. i love you.

dad (bruce), thank you for loving me like your very own daughter. being loved by you has been such a special gift. i love you.

how lucky i am to have been loved by three special men, my husband, my dad and my father-in-law. all great men, all great fathers, and grandfathers (except alan ;)). i hope you have a great fathers day.....to all you great dad's out there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Shannie
You are just like my own daughter. I can't imagine it any other way. Love you so much. And thanks for the wonderful shirt to Papa.
Papa (Bruce)

donna said...

that is one of the coolest pictures i've ever seen! blow it up and frame it right now!!!

Anonymous said...

Shaneen,
Thanks for being such a great duaghter. You have blessed my life in so many ways. It's a privilage to be called your dad. Alan, Happy Father's Day. We love you all.