Tuesday, June 13, 2006

found it!

she finally found it! her hand has been in her mouth for a month now, but she finally figured it out. i know that thumb sucking is not good for her teeth and that it will cost us a small fortune in orthodontics, but man it makes for a happy baby!


welcome to the "my little pony" corral! they are actually having a pizza party. one pony calls and orders the pizza (pepperoni pizza i might add), another pony delivers it and if the delivery pony is not invited in for a slice she goes and pouts....what fun! alaina even joined in this time. she's the pony's hair stylist (kylee wasn't thrilled about that..."she'll get it dirty," boy does that bring back memories.) do you like how all the pony's are lined up just perfectly....always.


how can such a simple thing be so much fun...for the kids and the dog!
"mom, why do i have to wear this silly hat?" because it is so darn cute that's why! she just loves being outside with us (while kylee splashes away in the pool). she has her own little tent that she sits in......the tent is awesome. it would be a lot neater if i could figure out how to get the darn thing back into the compact size it originated from when we're done with it!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh! She finally figured out how to suck her thumb without putting her eyes out with her fingers!
Kylee, you were a sweet big sister helping GG with Alaina last Friday. I never could have done it without you! I'm sorry we couldn't find the bubbles or we would have had a blast! Alaina looks so cute in that hat. You both are my lovely little GG girls!
I love you,
GG

Anonymous said...

I love the new update. I wish I could have been there to play bubbles and "My Little Pony" with you. It sounded like fun. I think I would have ordered broccoli pizza. Yum! And Alaina, you look wonderful in your hat and even cuter sucking your thumb. I can hardly wait to see all of you again soon. Hopefully shortly after the 4th. Love you all, Ohie

hannah said...

i think that ortho thing is a myth, or at least i hope so since collette is still going strong. loooove the pony pizza party!