Thursday, June 29, 2006

mmmm...popsicles

sweets for the sweet. popsicles in the summer time are so good. they drip all over the place and make things extra sticky, what fun! it was such a beautiful day i just had to be outside (no sense in sleeping it away, even if i was up all night working), i had to bribe kylee with a popsicle in order to get her to stay out there with me. i just love sharing these times with her. she doesn't get a whole lot of just mommy and me time anymore. and the typical response in our house right now is, "in a minute," or "you'll have to wait." not in this moment, just you and me kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there to have a popsicle too. I think I would have liked a red one. When I come to visit we should have a popsicle and we should go get some ice cream. What do you think Kylee?