Monday, June 26, 2006

okay.... most of you out there have heard me say that "i would one day like to start my own photography business." well, i think that day is coming soon. can i just tell you how excited and nervous i am. a year ago i didn't have the confidence to even think this could be possible, nor was i good enough to do it. God has really worked in me and has paved the way for this to happen and i am going to seize it. i believe he has given me this gift and desire for a reason. so, that brings me to the picture above....i need feedback. i need to get my name out there and i was thinking that this would be a good way to start....via business card. this is the layout i have put together and i am wanting everyone's opinion. i still have a while before things are officially started, but this is just one of the things that needs to get done. so, please let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Angie Clayton said...

Shannon - I think this looks terrific! The ONLY thing I would change is to take out the word "by" in front of your name. Very cool - I'm so excited for you! Give me a call so we can get the "business end" stuff going - you're so organized that you won't have any trouble with it, I promise!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I support your business venture--you are a wonderful wedding photographer!

Anonymous said...

I love the business card. I think the type choice is really creative...it says creative yet a little old fashioned which is good for photography. I like the lines of Kylee's legs leading the eye to the copy. I think Angie's comment about eliminating the "by" is good...no need for the extra words. Of course, I love the stuffed horse too (but, then again, I would like a horse). You know how I feel about the whole business venture. God will honor your patience, faithfulness and boldness. Love ya, Pipsqueak Photographer
Papa R

kimberly said...

I like it. how exciting! good luck shannon!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what your dad said. I have always loved your art and photography and YOU!!!
God will bless as you honor Him in your business.

hannah said...

i tried to comment on this a few days back but blogger was being stupid. shannon, these look AWESOME! i am so excited! horray for first steps!!