Monday, June 05, 2006




my favorite girls in pink....this wasn't even planned. aunt 'd' came over to watch the girls so i could run a few errands (what a great birthday present, thanks 'd') and it took a few minutes to realize that they were all wearing pink....kylee and donna were even wearing there holy jeans. i love this picture. kylee, such a ham! alaina, just chillin'.



thanks to my little alaina i am finally able to go back to the gym. she is no longer going to bed at 9:30 - 10:00pm, but 8:00!!! (and sleeping until 6:30 - 7:00 am). how amazing is that, i am so grateful. now i can get ripped like 'lou' here.....yeah right!!! i have to say it felt awesome to finally get back to the gym....even though i'm a little sore right now. i am hoping to get there at least three times a week (we'll see how that goes.) i need that time badly, it's my quiet time, my time to focus, and time to get endorphines flying all over the place, it allows me to think so much clearer. yeah for 24 hour fitness!!!! thank you alaina, and alan too for allowing me that time.

2 comments:

donna said...

me and my best friends. i love it.

hannah said...

the pink ladies! maybe they can get matching jackets too. hooray for working out! go mama! i wish i had time for some of that.