Monday, August 14, 2006

another new favorite

how precious is this, seriously? so relaxed in papooh's arms, what better way to spend a few moments.....especially after puking all over mom. yep, the poor thing is still at it. we are hoping that this spitting up thing will die down soon, in the next month maybe? i think that's just more wishful thinking on my part. our washing machine is getting a serious workout, so am i! it's a good thing she is so darn precious, it's all worth it. thanks dad for hanging out with us, always a good time. i learn something new everytime, why didn't i listen more when i was younger?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh!.........................
Those pictures are precious. I think every adult on this earth can relate to your comment about "why didn't I listen when I was younger?" I know I can for sure!
I'm so happy you have your daddy around you. I know he loves his family very much.
I love my family too!
Grama

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Randy kissing Alaina. Could you e-mail that one so I can get a hard copy made..
Your Dad has such a great time with you and your family. I wish I wasn't working so much so I could be there too. Love you guys!

Sarah Aaron said...

ohhhh, how cute is that??? I can't believe how big Alaina is getting!! I just want to give her a big hug!