Monday, August 21, 2006

first day of school treat!

mmmmmm......chocolate cream filled cupcakes. i have always wanted to, but never took the time to actually make them. what a mess. alan came home and was like "what the heck happened in the kitchen?" it literally looked like it exploded...but well worth the effort. i'll make up any kind of excuse to make something chocolate and i was thinking that since kylee is starting school tomorrow i thought she needed a "first day of school" treat. she loved it, can you tell. she says that they'll make her strong....i say they make me weak (and a little thicker around the middle.) hey sarah, don't tell kylee that i sent some to your house...she doesn't like to share her sweets....hmmmmm, i wonder where she gets that.










as for alaina, this picture was too funny. alan took it when i was at work last week. we have a picture of of kylee just like this, sometimes they really do look alike...but most times not. i just love my blue and brown eyed sweets!

4 comments:

Angie Clayton said...

Yum - I should have come over later!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Those look really really tasty, but messy too. I can't get over how Kylee, no matter what she eats or drinks, gets a perfect mustache of whatever she has eaten or drunk. Look at her perfect chocolate mustache!
Both blue eyes and brown eyed babydolls are adorable. All my great-grandkids are to me.
I love you,
GG

Anonymous said...

Hey - I definitely want that recipe! Those look so yummy!

Myers Family said...

Thanks for the cupcakes. I know it is hard to share! They were awesome!