Tuesday, August 29, 2006

picasso

beautiful art!!! i love seeing how kylee's creativity is developing. it's been recently that she's becoming quite the artist.....actually drawing things that are supposed to resemble something or in this case someone...our family (however, alan didn't come out too clear). as you'll see below i labeled who everyone is. do you like how she drew us all upside down?...our legs are on our head and our hair is on our butt (our eyes too)! picasso in the making i think. it really is neat to see things through her eyes.

5 comments:

Angie Clayton said...

Isn't it a bummer when you get old and get hair on your butt. :) And any good mom should eyes in the back of her ... well, I guess butt will do.

Seriously these are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I like Kylee's picture too! I haven't forgot about getting together with you and the boys for pictures! We are just real busy right now.
Love you all :-) kiss kiss kiss

Anonymous said...

Amazing how kids see things! Thanks for the info about the body parts. I never would have guessed!!!!!
Creative genius!

I loved it. She draws better than I do...........Have her draw a horse. That I want to see.
Love you,
Grama

Myers Family said...

So cute! You never told me you had hair on your butt! Sarah

Anonymous said...

Now that Labor Day and all it excitement is over I'm trying to catch up. I just checked the blogspot and saw Miss Kylee's art. It is wonderful. NM is an art mecca and Kylee's art ranks right up there with the best. You are right in that they are definitely Picassoesk (spelling). Good job Kylee!