Wednesday, January 31, 2007

i wonder what you're thinkin'

my dear sweet kylee.....i really do wonder what you are thinking right now. not to pour my soul out right now, but things have been crazy around her lately, or should i say "i" have been crazy lately. i have been on this medication that is making me absolutely NUTS! i am getting off of it in a week and a half (but i have to see it through), hopefully things will calm down then. needless to say, the kids (and my poor dear husband)....especially kylee, have received the brunt of my irritability. so until i can get off this crazy crap i apologize ten thousand times. i love you so much, you have no idea.

i let kylee miss her nap the other day so we could spend some one on one time together and this is one of the pictures i took. (there are more on flickr....so check 'em out)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I just love that picture.I wonder what she's thinking! I'll be glad when you can get off that stinkin medication. Bummer!
I love you!
Grama

Anonymous said...

I think she is thinking what a great mommy & daddy and little
sister she has. Love ya all
Papa

Anonymous said...

I agree with Papa. She is such a lucky little girl has wonderful parents even on the worst day. "This too shall pass." Love, Ohie

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon...I saw your card up at work and thought I'd take a peek. I really like your work. I'm taking classes in photograpy right now, so I love to look at other people's work. You do a really good job! Oh, and by the way...omgosh! Kylee is sooo old now! Wow...time flies! I hope you are feeling better. Laura