Wednesday, February 28, 2007

the "great" mall

okay, they call it the "great mall," but is it really that great? it's really a joke of a mall, but i must say, it is a great place to take the kids for a little play time. today i met up with my cousin christa and her kiddos and my aunt angie. the kids had a good time running around, tattle telling, pouting, and watching t.v. it was funny watching them interact with one another. the pictures here are of all of them gathered around some little girls coloring book...all coloring (even alaina's trying to get in on the action.)

alaina had the best time going back and forth through this little tunnel. she thought it was pretty great. getting there early was definitely a bonus. i must say that one of the cutest moments that i caught a glimpse of was when kylee was lying under the bridge and alaina came up next to her and laid her head on kylee's leg. kylee started rubbing her and and talking to her (sweet kylee). they actually stayed there like that for a little while. that stole my heart because that stuff DOES NOT happen around the house. kylee typically won't let alaina touch her. thank you God for allowing me to catch a glimpse. and thank you angie and christa for inviting us to tag along. we had a good time. it was nice taking the "aldi's" run together too! i love that place....and the dollar tree.

2 comments:

Angie Clayton said...

I had a great time - let's keep going and going and going! :) Love you - happy birthday Kylee!

Anonymous said...

To everyone who got to go to the great mall: When I move back, can I come too! It sounds like so much fun. I want to see the girls play and and interact. It's the only way to see who they really are. I can hardly wait. Let's mark it on the calendar. Love Ohie