Wednesday, February 28, 2007

i can't believe you're 4!


you are breathtaking! the moment you entered this world you took my breath away. i will never forget that day as long as i live (march 1, 2003). so beautiful, so sereal.....amazing. i never knew that in four years a little person such as yourself could bring so much love, joy, tears, and laughter to our lives.

you have such a strong, sweet spirit. you get your competitiveness from your daddy, your nosiness from me and your extravertedness from god knows where....it sure didn't come from us. you are a social butterfly (okay, you must have got that from ohie....the little party girl). you love people....heck, everywhere we go you invite yourself over to other peoples houses. i remember when you were just learning how to have conversations with people, we were at the check out line at walmart and you were inviting the little girl in front of us over to our house to play. and at your three year old check up when dr. rita asked you if you would go with someone if they offered you candy you said, "yeah!"

my sweet kylee, you have brightened many 'a' days for us, and challenged many as well. we wouldn't change a single moment. you make me want to "sing in the rain." i love you so much, i don't tell you or show you enough. you are an awesome little girl.....God definitely knew what he was doing when he made you. happy birthday darling!!!! xxox00

(i can't wait for chuck-e-cheese tonight!!!! yippeeeeeee........)

also, more pictures on flickr. (for those of you who don't know this, if you click on the blue highlighted word flickr....it will take you to a website where i post some of my pictures.)

2 comments:

donna said...

SQUIRTY!! Happy birthday, my little darling. At the ripe old age of 4, I often think that you know more about this world than I do. Thank you for teaching me, in these past 4 years, what it is to love and to be gracious. I long for the coming years when I can learn even more from you. Thank you, my true friend. All my love I give to you. May your day be filled with great joy, laughter, and yes, kisses. Happy birthday, Squirty.

Anonymous said...

Kylee:
You are so lucky because you have so many people who love you. I think that is because you are so easy to love. You are such a light in the life of Papa and I. And I like the fact that there is finally another party girl in the family. What could be more fun. Love you, Ohie