Sunday, September 16, 2007

18 mo

my sweet funny face. i could just eat you up. today my dear marks eighteen months of pure bliss! you are so darn cute, i can barely contain myself. i never knew that having a second child bring so much more love and laughter into our house. you are our little clown....spinning 'round and 'round then falling over on purpose, wearing your high heeled shoes, blowing lainey sized zerberts on my belly...you make me laugh. your big blue eyes and your big front teeth, sparse hair (very sparse on top...just like your daddy, but you do look just like him). just looking at you makes my heart swell. really swell! when you look up at me and smile, i absolutely melt....holding up your arms "mammy, mammy." you are my little buddy. i love you so much. i am so thankful for the gift of wonderful you!

1 comment:

Angie Clayton said...

She is SO wonderful! Hard to believe she's 18 mos already ... where does the time go???