Sunday, October 21, 2007

punkin' patch time

though the fall seems to get shorter every year....i still love going to the pumpkin patch. my husband doesn't feel the same, yet he did "take one for the team." we went all the way to lawrence to schaakes pumpkin patch. i know it was a little out of the way, but it really was a great pumpkin patch. i've never seen pumpkins that big at any of the pumpkin patches around here. kylee really liked the green and white ones. lainey didn't care too much, she just liked the baby calf and the bulls. hopefully next year it will be a bit cooler....it'd be more fun for everyone:)
aren't these kids getting big....it is fascinating to me how fast they are growing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon- you are so talented! I've checked out your blog before, but didn't have much time to "really" look at it. You've really inspired me. I'm glad you liked the pumpkin patch- we're going there next sat. See you at work sometime soon.