Friday, November 02, 2007

happy halloween


a belated "happy halloween" from the rimbo girls. our little barbie princess (big surprise....seriously!) and raggedy ann (how do you spell???). this was alaina's first year to actually trick or treat. she loved it. after leaving each house she'd reach in her bucket, pull out whatever she got and say, "got, got!" she actually went a lot further than i thought she would. i'm sure it was much more fun with big sister.

we are all sick around here. in fact, i am leaving you with this small post because i am tired and don't feel well. hope all is well with everyone.

4 comments:

Angie Clayton said...

Hey any word on your blood work yet?

Anonymous said...

The girls look so cute! It was great to spend time with them on Friday. Your hair cut is cute too!

Anonymous said...

They are so darling!
I can't wait to dress Oscar(still in the tummy) up for Halloween.
Frankly, I think I'll do it before Halloween. I want to take advantage of costumes before he can tell me he doesn't like it!

Eric and Karen said...

Shannon......where are you Shannon????? I hope all is well down south!!