Tuesday, February 17, 2009

how cute is this?  our little "bag lady" as we call her at home.  she has always liked to put things into other places....but now, oh my goodness.  if this girl sees a bag within 1o ft she is after it...and filling it with everything she can find.  she will carry it around the house for hours taking it to different places of the house and sitting for a while to unload the contents...then reload and carry it back around.  it is so funny, but sometimes a real annoyance...see, i have a hard time unloading groceries quick enough.  i'll be looking for something i remembered i need to put away when i have to call for alaina because she has already confiscated my bag without me unloading it.  when i finally retrieve it, some of my stuff may still be in there, but it is completely filled with all her nick nacks.  i just think it's hilarious.  oh yeah, her new thing is to "iron my hair," this means pretend to give mommy a hair cut...which i absolutely love (seeing as how i could never get kylee to do it longer than two minutes....alaina will stand there and do it forever).  the funny thing is is that she has a different name when she is in this roll...it is "trish." love it...too funny.
....this makes four and two more to go.

 i am trying to get in party planning mode seeing as how kylee's little sleepover is next weekend...it completely snuck up on me.  so today kylee didn't have school (but lainey did), so we went in search of party favors and a few other errands.  we had a nice time together, just her and i.  she said her day was great because she was able to spend her allowance (and tooth fairy money) to buy something, and having lunch with me:)  i must say that watching her spend ten dollars that she has saved up for months go towards the silliest thing (in my opinion), a stuffed, rubbery dog.  seriously?  i do have to say that she has not let that thing out of her site all day!  she is getting so big...i can't believe that she is going to be six next month....wow!  she really is an amazing kid...strong willed and amazingly stubborn, but great all the same.  i love you dearly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your stories. It makes me feel closer to our families to read about things that happen in everyday life.

PS I like the change in your Blog it's easer to read... LOL

Anonymous said...

You should get a frontal smiling picture of Kylee with all those teeth missing. I didn't check your blog for several days I guess, and I was really glad to see a new story. That Alaina is a true bag lady!!!!! Kylee, I can hardly wait to see your toothless smile!
Love you all, XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
GG