Tuesday, April 12, 2011

:::10 months:::




i swear there is just not enough time in the day....but if there was i would probably fill it with more stuff i "have to do." well, i am taking a minute tonight to talk about my sweetie pie. the last few months have been busy and exciting for our miss my my. up until a few days ago i referred to her as my little "slug." she had no desire to move anywhere on her own...she would rather us pick her up or bring things to her. but now she has discovered that it is fun to move around a bit. the weather is warming up....finally, and she is a happy camper. she likes to have bare feet and legs. she also likes to eat....everything! it has been so long between kids that i forgot what i could start feeding her when she turned nine months and will NO teeth. we were told not to hold back...so we haven't. spaghetti, chicken, eggs, strawberries, avocados, rice.......even broccoli....she really likes it! she is so funny. it is so fun to see her little personality start to shine. she is strong like kylee and ornery like alaina. boy are we in for it! so worth it! she is amazing and i love her so much. even though she doesn't really like to laugh her scrunched smile warms my heart and makes me laugh. my dearest darling mya, i love you so very much...you are AWESOME!!!!

No comments: