Sunday, May 15, 2011

blah....


i would really love some of this.........



today is just one of those days. i know i shouldn't complain...so i am not going to call it complaining....it's more like crying out to God. i don't think i can take anymore of this weather. my mind and my heart don't want to take it. i almost said "can't," but i know this would be untrue because i CAN do all things through Christ who gives me strength. so Lord, i need strength. i am spent. i have been in a foul mood all weekend....and i am sure others would tell you "before that!" it doesn't help that little miss mya has not been herself either. major fuss bucket. i cannot figure out if she is just tired or she is teething. i don't think it is the later because there is no swelling, no drooling and no chewing. she actually made it to bed at 6:15 tonight! now i am hoping she will just stay asleep ;-) so my prayer tonight is for a fresh new attitude and strength....and a bit of sunshine tomorrow....pretty please. thank you Lord for your many blessings...thank you for letting me come to you when i am weak. love you, amen!

1 comment:

Angie Clayton said...

And you got your sunshine - did it help? Sure did me! I'm fighting the blahs right with you ... SO ready for cold and gray to go away! Love you.